Saturday, June 13, 2009


The kids and I are jealous of Steve's recumbent cruiser. It's a Rans which he purchased from the Hostel Shop in Stevens Point. So he has no sore neck or shoulders, or wrists or butt... He has really enjoyed riding his new bike.

I am writing this blog in the hotel lobby of a Holiday Inn in Big Rapids, MI as the family is still asleep. As Steve, Zoe and I were riding yesterday, Steve was chased by a Great Dane. Zoe and I watched it all unfold. It was hilarious as the dog came right at eye level of Steve. Zoe and I stopped to pet the dog, along with another small dog. We saw a lot of dogs yesterday. It made me miss our dog, Shelby...

1 comment:

  1. Hey folks! Where are the yarn shop photos? I thought you were knitting across America to see yarn shops. So where are they? jk. These are beautiful photos...an excellent backdrop for the time of your lives! Miss you. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete